Wednesday, March 2, 2016

All my little seedlings

Almost all of my seeds are coming up.  I am very grateful for that.  I enjoy seeing all the little green poking thru the dirt.

The weather has been very up and down here as usual in Texas.  We have had 80 degree days and we have had 42 degree nights.  Spring is always a roller coaster here.  We can get some very nasty weather here in March also. 

I am still working on baby blankets.  I have one done and another started.  I hope to have 20 made to take to the ladies.  I haven't started hats yet.  They are on my list.

I signed a challenge to read 100 books this year on Good reads.  I haven't got off to a good start.  But I have about 10 books waiting for me that I got at the library.  





Bri in her new dress.  One of the other girls was kind enough to pass down this dress.  Bri was tickled to wear it.  

I am in the middle of the 40 bags in 40 days challenge also.  I have managed to get about six bags of donations.  I think that is pretty good.  It is a great incentive.  

Well, a good book and a nice cup of tea is calling.  Take care and God bless.

Mrs. Rooster

2 comments:

  1. I'm so ready for springtime. Not that warm here in Missouri . . . but I know that spring is coming. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing quite like seeing seedling sprout - a miracle every time.

    ReplyDelete