Friday, May 29, 2015

Slobbering love affair.

Ok, I have to admit that I have a slobbering love affair with Nutella.  I had to give up peanut butter since I am fighting leaky gut.  I put off trying Nutella.  I don't like Hazelnut coffee or Hazelnut creamers. I didn't think I would like it.  My Rooster gave me strawberries and Nutella.  I was hooked.  Yes, I actually ate like three bananas with it on them yesterday.  I was thinking all the wonder things that it would taste good on.  Like 'nilla wafers.  OOOps, I can't have 'nilla wafers.  Darn.

I have also found that I now have an aversion to bread.  I just can't eat it.  I tried gluten free bread.  I can't do it.  I had some like corn bread and it wasn't too bad.  Especially in baked potato soup. 

What is the hardest thing for you to get use to on a new diet/lifestyle?  What has been easy?  What tastes good to you that didn't before?

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment