Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My review of "The One" by Ryan & Amanda Leak

I received this book from Bloggingforbooks for an honest review.

I wanted to love this book.  I really did.  I love stories about marriages that are great.  But this book didn't hold my interest.  I was very disappointed.  I just couldn't connect with it.  It seemed like too much of the story was about the wedding.  The wedding really is a small part of a marriage.  I am not sure if it was a generational thing.  I just didn't like this book.  I am very happy for Ryan & Amanda.  But I give this book a big miss.

My Rooster and I will be married 18 years in August.  We eloped on a Monday morning.  Our marriage has had ups and downs.  I like to think that we have an awesome marriage.  But we spent so little time on the wedding part. 

What was your wedding day like?  

MrsRooster 

No comments:

Post a Comment