Friday, March 20, 2015

My review of The Paleo Chef by Pete Evans

 
I received this book free of charge for my honest review from Blogging for books.  Here is the link to my review on the site.  http://www.bloggingforbooks.org/reviews/view/44391

This is a very good cookbook for Paleo cooking.  It doesn't call for weird ingredients. (if you already cook Paleo)  The recipes are easy to follow.

There are good recipes for everyday items like sweet pie dough (p210), Fermented Ketchup (p206), or beef/chicken/vegetable/fish stock (p202).

There are great recipes for your sweet tooth like Strawberry Bliss Balls (p183), Mark Sisson's Chocolate Bark (p180).

From Tuna to Chicken to Veggies.

The only down side to this book for me is it isn't as family friendly as some of the other Paleo books.  It is more for an Adult taste.  I think it will be a neat date night dinner.

Have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment