Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Walking in faith

Good morning.  I hope that you are well today.  We are doing ok.  Things are about the same here.  The way that I look at things are changing.  I sat on the steps this morning, enjoyed a nice breeze, and watched the boats on the lake.  I am very blessed.  Counting those blessings is helping me keep things in perspective.  Trying to take one day at a time.  Spend a lot of time listening to a really nice Christian station called KSBJ.  You can listen to it here:  http://www.ksbj.org/

I worked a very long day yesterday.  Got some sun and was burned a little.  But Rooster had put the Aloe Gel in the refrig and it was wonderfully cold on my back.  Very hot here.  We saw 86 yesterday.  Welcome to Houston weather.  LOL

We are gearing up for Mother's Day at work.  So I was busy putting hanging basket holders out and putting hanging baskets on them.  We got some very beautiful flowers in.  I love the rust, peach, and yellow that are out this year.

Came home to a nice dinner made by my Rooster.  He made a beef roast, carrots, and potatoes.  It was so good.  I think it was even better since he made it.  Now I understand why he enjoys coming home to dinner being made by me.  Plus a nice cup of tea. 

Bri is doing better.  Rooster has taken her to the pool a few times.  That cheers her up.  Plus it is good for her to get some exercise.  She sleeps better.  I am looking at curriculum for fall. 

That is about all that is new here.  Take care and have a blessed day.

4 comments:

  1. I was gone for your last post. Sorry things have been so tough. What grade is Bri in? I wonder if I have any curriculum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bri is eight. She is going to be going into fourth grade.

      Thanks Parsley.

      Delete
  2. You sound so very tired;( I hope you are feeling God's healing touch as you gaze out at His wonderful creation. I will offer a little prayer for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had Thursday and Friday off. So I am feeling a bit better.

      I am trying to keep on the narrow road.

      God Bless and have a wonderful day.

      Delete