Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How about Black Forest cupcakes?

I found this recipe on Martha Stewart's site.  My Rooster loves Black Forest cake and I thought this might be a great way to make it.  See, Rooster has is a diabetic and we don't usually eat a whole cake.  This way I could make it and share them.  I don't like having cake around that much. 

http://www.marthastewart.com/313415/black-forest-cupcakes

Here is another great Valentine's idea.  This one can be a bit naughty.  So have fun with it.

http://www.thedatingdivas.com/holidays/valentines-day/its-a-love-match/

Today is beautiful here.  We will most likely see 70 degrees.  I am happy to see the sun and the nice weather.  It is a shame that I am fighting a cold. 

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. hope you get over that cold quickly; they're no fun any time but especially now. -smile-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My Rooster has been sick for two weeks. So I guess that I can blame him. LOL

      It seems everyone has the sniffles here. Happens this time of year.

      Delete
  2. Hope you get feeling better really soon. I left a comment for you on my last post :)

    ReplyDelete