Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello 2013! Plus a photo of the tattoo

Are you still writing 2012 on checks?  I know I did.  I had to tear open a bill and change it. 

It is rainy and dreary here today.  We are looking at getting several inches of rain in the next few days.  But we are so behind in rain, it will be a good thing.  Hard to get started in the morning with the dark and coolness.

Ok, here it is.  Everyone has been asking me to put up a photo of Rooster's tattoo.  He got it this past fall.  I like it, I think it is really neat. 



Reminds me of taking Silly Putty and using it to pull off a comic from the Sunday newspaper.  He calls it Rooty.  It is on his forearm.  He keeps asking when I am going to get one.  Yeah, no. 

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I love the boxing gloves on it. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my husband's tattoo and he wants me to get one, too, but it just isn't my thing ;) Needles and I don't get along well!

    ReplyDelete