Monday, December 31, 2012

Cirque Du Soleil

We really enjoyed the 3D Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Apart.  Bri was thrilled with it and so was I.

The only thing that I didn't like was them using Beatles music in the one part.  I like the Beatles just as much as anyone else.  But one reason that I love Cirque so much is the interesting music that they sing and use.  I could have done without Beatles. 

Anywhoo, I really enjoyed it.  I had looked into going to the Toyota Center in Houston to see Cirque at one time.  I nearly had a stroke over the ticket prices.  I guess that I got off easy at 15.25 for the two of us to go.  LOL

I promised my daughter that I would go to the library site and order some more of the Cirque DVDs.  What is your favorite??  I love Varikai (sorry, I know that is spelled wrong).

Have a wonderful New Year.

4 comments:

  1. I must confess, I've heard of this, but don't know anything about it. I'll have to check out a dvd sometime. What a great price to go, though! Hope you guys have a wonderful New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the show on TV only. Pretty interesting acts really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw their show, many years ago, and was thrilled beyond belief! I don't think I knew they had a movie; must see if it's going to come anywhere near me.

    ReplyDelete