Thursday, October 18, 2012

We are at the sick house

My dear Rooster has been sick for two days.  He picked up a nasty stomach virus.  So that has been lovely.  It has piled up the laundry really quick.  Poor guy.  He finally has stopped getting sick.  So I think he is on the mend. 

Needless to say, I haven't been doing much else.  I did work on my 2nd Baby Ripple. 

I also bought some wool for my sister's boyfriend's Christmas gift.  You can check out my Flosses and Crosses Blog for the crafty details.

Note to self:  Always keep a 12 pack or 2 liter of 7up or the like in the house.  A 5am run to see what is open is not a fun thing.  LOL 

Are you thinking about Thanksgiving yet?  I am starting to think about turkey.  What are you making for Christmas?  I am thinking Ham.

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear there has been sickness in your home.

    We are doing roast lamb in our house for Christmas. Thanksgiving is turkey and ham.

    Hope you are having a good homeschooling year so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sick now. So things are at a stand still here.

      I have never had roast lamb. I will have to think about this.

      Yes, we are having a great school year.

      Delete
  2. Dear One! I have missed you! Hope you are all feeling better! Miss your bloggin too :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete