Thursday, May 31, 2012

Quick check in and a recipe

I found a wonderful recipe for meatloaf!!

Look here:  http://proverbs31jewels.org/2012/05/grams-meatloaf/

There is so much to look at on this blog too.  Please take the time to check it out.

What is your favorite meatloaf recipe?  Would you share it in the comments?  Looking forward to seeing some new ones.


It has been hot here.  Bri and I have gone swimming as much as we can.  My Rooster went with us on Monday as he was off for the holiday.  But I don't go for more than an hour.  I am very pale and it sun is relentless here in Texas.  I burned so many times as a child that I am very careful about it now.



This is a view of the pelicans on the posts that use to be a dock by my apartment.  You are looking across Clear Lake.  It empties into Galveston Bay which would be to the left.  There are many fancy and expensive houses across the lake.  Very pretty.



This is an apartment building on my right.  It is very neat.  I think it is called Endeavor.  I have never been in it.  But I have heard that it is very nice. 

Most people don't think of beaches, palm trees, pelicans, etc when they think of Texas.  I sure didn't.  But I am learning to love Coastal Texas.

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. My meatloaf recipe is so basic and simple that everybody probably already has it. I use a pound of ground beef, a couple of eggs, some crumbled up crackers, a small can of tomato sauce and some onion. After mixing, molding and shaping into a loaf shape in a baking dish, I spread a heavy layer of ketchup on the top. I bake it at 375 for about 45 minutes or until done. That's it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing.

      I think meatloaf is the easiest and most requested meal for families. I know that it is my Rooster's favorite meal.

      Delete