Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Morning

It has really warmed up here.  We have been in the 90's for the past few days.  I am not ready for it, but it is here.  The pool opens Friday.  So I am looking forward to getting some swimming in.

Here are a few pictures of my plants.  I had to tie up one of my tomato plants.




They love this warm weather and warm nights.

I am planning to use a calendar to help me keep on track.  I got a small one at Mardel.  It has a whole month and then a weekly one. 





I want to keep track of homeschooling, chores, etc all in the same place.  I also have a desk calendar on my desk so I can write on it so everyone can see that one.

It was such a nice morning, I went on a walk and took some pictures.  I never left my apartment complex.  For those who have seen me talking about fishing off the parking lot, you can tell how close the water is here.








We really do love it here. 



Told you we could fish from the parking lot!!  LOL

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment