Monday, May 14, 2012

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

I got so spoiled this year!!  We went to Chilies for lunch and we wandered around in World Market.  I got Morrocan Rose soap petals, Jasmine tea, and candy. 

I also got this ring:

Those of you who know me, you know that I am not a ring person.  But this ring is gorgeous!!  It is so delicate. 

Then I also got this necklace:


Yes, I love dragonflies and butterflies!! 

So I am spoiled!!  Bri and Dad went shopping on Saturday.  I also got a beautiful card drawn by Bri.  So I had a wonderful day.  The weather was nice, though a bit muggy.  No rain.

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you had such a wonderful day, what blessings family is.
    God bless you,
    Mrs. J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dragonflies, too! Beautiful jewelry. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete