Monday, May 7, 2012

Free ebook link for 16 Amish recipes

If you love easy comfort food or Amish recipes, you will love this free ebook from MrFood.  Go here for the download and make sure to sign up for recipes from the site.

http://www.mrfood.com/Editors-Picks/16-Easy-Amish-Recipes-Mr-Food/

I have a sick Rooster home today.  He got a nice cold/sore throat for his birthday yesterday.  Poor thing.  Plus the humid conditions and hot temps isn't making he feel much better.

Working on getting my homeschool area organized.  I ordered my curriculum on Saturday and am now waiting for it to come.  You can go to my homeschool blog to check out what I am using.  The link is on my sidebar.

Bri is working on her bedroom.  We took all the CD's and DVD's out of those plastic cases and put them in a book type storage that I picked up at Wal-mart yesterday on clearance for 28.00.  It holds 352 CD/DVDs.  This has opened up so much room.  It is so much neater and takes up so much less room.  Plus cuts down on looking for the right case.  I have decided that Wii games are to stay in there cases.  We don't have many, and don't plan on getting many.  Still trying to come up with a solution for DS games.  She has a little thing with room in the center for just the games.  But she has quite a few DS games.  I hate all the cases strewn around or wasting the time looking for the right case or all the space taken up by the case.  Any suggestions?  Would it hurt to just put all of them in a plastic bin? 

Well, I need to get back to laundry, get my plants watered, and get the hamster cage cleaned.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope Rooster is feeling better soon. We too are sick with a virus/cold/sore throat etc. Humidity here today is 95%. No fun for sure.

    ReplyDelete