Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First post of 2012

OK.  I have been AWOL.  The holiday usually gets me messed up for awhile.

I have to say that it was one of the best Christmases that I can remember.  My Rooster bought me a Christmas Pyrimid  (It is a scene on the bottom and propellers on the top that turn from the candle heat).  It is a German thing.  I have loved them since seeing them as a child at my great Aunt's house.  Plus he got me a Smoking Man.  (Also a German thing)  I will have to get a picture, as the Smoking Man looks like my Rooster.  And he has a wrench in his hand like Rooster does at work.  You put a cone of incense in it and the smoke comes out of the man's mouth and he has a pipe in his mouth.  Really cool.  Rooster knew right away that I had wanted these items for a very long time.  He really is a wonderful Hubby.

Plus he had the week between Christmas and New Years off and we really enjoyed the time all together.

Bri was up to her eyebrows in Playmobile stuff.  We found tons of it at Tuesday Mornings, Burke's, and other off price type stores.  So she was on cloud nine.

We brought more stuff from SIL's house to the apartment.  So I am in the process of getting stuff squared away again.

I am going to be putting together a household notebook.  I will share the process with you. 

So much for today.  Please check out my craft blog at http://www.flossesandcrosses.blogspot.com   I have many updates there.

God Bless and have a wonderful day.

1 comment: