Friday, December 2, 2011

Been feeling poorly.

Sorry that I haven't been posting.  I have been feeling poorly over the last several weeks.

I thought it was my thyroid dysfunction again.  It is, but only partly to blame.

My doctor gave me this book.  It is called Adrenal Fatigue.  You can see it here on Amazon.  http://www.amazon.com/Adrenal-Fatigue-Century-Stress-Syndrome/dp/1890572152/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322843875&sr=8-1  Also you can read this article.  I have never been to this lady, but she explains it well. http://www.montereybaynaturopathy.com/npg/adrenal-fatigue-tired-exhaustion-holistic-natural-naturopathic-monterey-ca.html

I had been under a lot of stress before our move.  Before that we moved 1400 miles and that was stressful.  Stress adds up. 

So I am working my way back to better health.  On a good note, I have lost quite a bit of weight since Sept.  I don't know how much since we don't own a scale.  I will see numbers when I see the doctor after the first of the year.

Please pray for me.  Thank you and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. HI Amy,
    I have to go to a chiropractor appointment, but I wanted to drop a quick note :) :) I hope you feel better. I have been working with a naturopathic physician since the beginning of September. One of my issues after I got the blood tests back was adrenal fatique and hypo-thyroid...so I've been taking a natural route via major changes in my diet and supplements. It's really working so far. Oh yes,I've also gone gluten free, too...but if you want to private email me, I can tell you more about what I've been doing. I totally understand what you are going through and I'll pray for you :) :) Extra love and hugs from the ocean shores of California (formerly Oregon), Heather :) :)

    ReplyDelete