Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I love living near the water!



This isn't a great picture, but this is my view from the steps to my apartment.  The stairs are being scraped to be painted.  I love to sit here and watch the seabirds, fish jumping, boats go by, and a surprizing dolphin now and again.  The salty smelling air is most agreeable.  There is a boat marina behind us.  So I like to watch the boats come and go.  My favorite thing is the pelicans that perch on the posts from the old dock that Ike wiped out.  They are an odd creature.  I spend lots of time out on our walk way.  Bri likes to bring out a blanket and do her school work outside.

I am using Bioslim.  I started it in Sept.  I have lost around 13 pounds and lots of inches.  I also changed from Synthyroid to Amour.  What a change.  I feel more like what I did before having thyroid dysfunction. 

George works lots of hours and some Saturdays.  I miss him alot now.  But we do lots of things when he is off.  I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder.  LOL 

I will get more pictures and post more often now that I have my internet back.

Have a wonderful night and God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. God's creation is so wonderful to behold, to watch and enjoy the beauty. We live near farm land. Both my hubby and I were raised on farms, so we have been around all kinds of God's creatures. We love to go to the park for walks and enjoy this time of year with all the colors of the season, a season of change. I too struggle with losing weight. It has nothing to do with a bad functioning thyroid, but bad habits that I need to change. Glad to hear things are getting back to a routine. My hubby works in retail and there is never a routine. When he worked in a factory there was and I deeply miss that. Glad to have you back you were missed.
    Mrs. J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in the new place. Glad you are back on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I love the water too. Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Armour works better for you? I've thought about asking my doctor, since everybody says that, but I wonder why doctors don't ever suggest it to me. If it would be better, somebody would tell me, right?

    Congrats on your weight loss! That has to feel wonderful!

    ReplyDelete