Friday, November 4, 2011

Fantastic Friday

Please head over to my homeschooling blog to see pictures of Bri on Halloween.  The link is on my sidebar.

We are working on bracelets today.  Bri wanted to make them for her friends for Christmas.  She needs to make some to finish her Craft badge for American Heritage Girls.  Hopefully, I will have pictures on Monday.

Spent a great deal of time in bed yesterday.  I wasn't feeling good.  I think it was the temperature change.  We dropped into the 30's last night.  It is only 61 now.  I know, all my friends up North will roll their eyes.  But it has been in the 80's.  Too much of a drop for me.  Makes my tailbone ache.

I need to get back to my crochet-a-long.  Haven't touched it in weeks.

Well, I need to feed a very hungry child.  Take care and have a wonderful day.  God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. It was 21 degrees her and snowing Friday. If you aren't use to it, can be really shocking. Hope your bones feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete