Thursday, September 1, 2011

Trying to get attention!!



Do you think Katy is trying to get my attention? 


Of course, she got a bone or two out of this!!!

This weekend is the moving the big stuff weekend.  I will be so glad to be in the new apartment all the way.  I am also planning to start my school year on Tuesday.  So this will be a crazy weekend.

I worked a little on my CAL.  But I have been so tired after lugging around boxes.  I never want to see boxes again!

Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I had to laugh about the boxes. I've been there and know exactly what you mean. What a cute dog photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husband's, children and dogs they are adorable, sweet and a lot of joyful work, oh, add moving to that as well. Hope you get settled soon and pray the start of the new school year brings great joy.
    Mrs. J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that you have your very own place now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new home!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,

    Your puppy is adorable. Congratulations on your new place!

    ReplyDelete