Thursday, August 25, 2011

In the middle of moving!

We are starting to get things moved into the new apartment.  The big stuff will have to wait until Rooster has a day off. 

I am very pleased with the apartment.  I have never lived in an apartment before.  It is a two bedroom, two bath 1000 sq ft apartment.  I only thing that I don't like is the kitchen is tiny and has no pantry.  But our walk in closet is so big, that I might put a plastic shelf unit in that to hold can goods and such. 

Bri loves her room and smaller walk in closet.  To her it is an extra playroom.  LOL  She is waiting to be able to swim in the pool.  They have a nice pool.  Plus we are right on the water and she can fish off the docks.  



 This is the view of the pool and the dock area.  I am very happy with it.  It is about the same drive time to take Rooster to work as where we are now, but it is a straight drive. 

I am so happy to be on our own.  I am very grateful to my SIL letting us stay with her.  But it was time to move on.

God Bless and have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

  1. The view is lovely. So happy for you and your family. Being military we move an awful lot and I like to look at every move as a new adventure and a challenge to make another place feel like home for my family. I am sure you all will enjoy it greatly there.

    Blessings,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new apartment sounds perfect to me, Amy and I send you thoughts for much happiness in your new home. Congratulations to you, Rooster and Bri.

    Please keep us posted on how it is all going as you settle in.

    The pool look awesome and fishing off the dock sounds totally fabulous, lucky girl :)

    Hugs and kisses
    Ma TK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've received your sweet emails, did I say thank you? I'm praising God with you all as well, to be in your own place. Personally, I really like apartments. So cozy! This one sounds/looks grand. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you were moving. I should be reading up on your blog more often. Glad you like it. The view is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete