Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Granny Square CAL

I started my Granny Square CAL.  Here are some of the rounds:




Sorry, it is a bit fuzzy.  I am using up scraps of Caron Simply Soft.  I love this yarn.  It is silky looking, has wonderful colors, and works up nice. 

Here is a picture of three rounds.  I worked these to check the gauge.  I crochet kind of tight, so I usually have to use a hook size bigger than what it calls for.  I am using a metal G hook.


I love chocolate brown.  I am not a big black fan.  So I was thrilled to find this gorgeous brown from Caron Simply Soft. 

We are hoping to have Bri's bunk beds/dresser combo delivered and set up on Saturday.  Rooster is hoping to have Saturday off so he can bring our bedroom set to the apartment.  We are hoping to be in the apartment fully this weekend.  Wouldn't you know, it is suppose to rain all weekend.  LOL  Hopefully, he will be off on Labor Day too.

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. I love the colours you're using for your CAL. Just think - in 11 weeks you'll have a fab new blanket for your new home! I hope the move/settling in to your new place goes smoothly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! They look so silky and shiny! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those! My daughter (10) has been teaching herself to crochet this year. I can only do a basic stitch lol so she is passing me up. Maybe I will have to learn how to do a round so I can teach her.

    ReplyDelete