Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Seven Sister's Series

This is the first in a series of seven samplers from Cross Country Stitching Mag.  I just started it.  I love the colors.




I have been a fan of Cross Country Stitching on and off for many years.  I can alway find at least one project in every one of their magazines.  I have a whole tub of back issues.  I will have to get it out and get some more inspirations.  The link to Cross Country Stitching is on my sidebar.

Bri is going to VBS all week.  So I have been getting alot of crochet time in.  I am trying to get Christian's blanket done and a pink prayer shawl done.  I get about three hours.  I had tea and a bagel at Starbucks and worked, then I went to the library and worked on it some more.  I hope to have the blanket done by Friday.  There is no VBS on Friday. 

We have been doing work on and off.  I got a nice book at Sam's Club called "Never Bored" for Grade 2.  There are lots of activities, crafts, puzzles, cut & paste, mazes, and riddles.  Plus she is doing lots of reading.  I am not really organized right now.  I want to get on the ball in Aug.  I want to be thru her stuff by Dec.  I am starting 2nd grade in Jan.

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. I like the Cross Country Stitching magazine too! I know you love the country genre too! It's hot here, I know it is there! Stay cool my dearest bosom friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be so pretty. Are you using the 28 count fabric? It looks really pretty. I can't wait to see more!

    Blessings to you and yours always

    KnittingBelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy :) :)

    I've heard of that magazine, but I"m not sure I"ve ever purchased an issue. I do enjoy counted cross-stitch very much. Your sampler looks great so far :) :) :)

    How is the homeschooling going? Yes, VBS is happening all over the place, it seems ;) :) My dad always smiles when he sees VBS signs at any church. He went to VBS as a kid, then came back to help in high school :) :)

    Have a great week, Amy. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete