Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Morning

I usually make my Wednesday a wordless post with pictures.  But today, I have a wonderful thing to say.

George got a new job.  It is such a relief.  He goes to orintation on Monday. 

I have been praying and praying.  My prayers have been answered.

Please visit Christian's blog on my sidebar where it says Pray for a beautiful baby.  He is back in Texas Childrens and the family got some bad news.  Pray for Christian and his family.  If you would, please visit his blog and leave a comment.  It gives the family so much to know that prayers are going up for them.  Thank you so much.  I am also still collecting blocks to make blankets to raffle.  Let me know if you can help.  The response has been overwhelming.  I can't even begin to thank everyone.  Blocks have come from as far away as Australia, Poland, Ireland, etc.  I wish I could send personal thanks yous to everyone, but I am just buried.  So if you have sent blocks, I am so grateful.  I will try to get a post of pictures soon.

I have so much more faith in people now.  I never expected the overwhelming outpouring of blocks.  It will go a long way in helping me make several throw blankets for auction, raffle, etc   100% of the money made from the throws will be given to the Smith family to deal with the huge expense of the hospital stay, therapy, etc.

If you feel you would like to help, please go the picture on my sidebar and there is a Pay Pal button set up for the Smith family.  They would be so grateful.

I have been truly blessed this week.  Pray does work.  Maybe not as you think it should or as fast as you think it should.  But it does.

Thank you also to all my friends and blogger pals for all the prayers, good thoughts, and just all the love.  I am forever grateful.

Love ya.

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for your husband's new job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your husband's new job. Yes, God answers prayers. May He continue to bless you and increase you and your family.

    ReplyDelete