Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday

I have been busy with laundry.  We didn't have water on Tuesday as they were working on the lines in the road.  Grrr.

We went out for a few things yesterday and grabbed Mexican food for lunch.  I haven't had Mexican for some time as there isn't any in Ohio where I was staying.  So I had a hankering for Cheese enchilatas, rice, tacos, and chips and salsa. 

Here are a few more pictures:


Bri and her cousin Kara




Bri getting ready to feed the ducks and fish


Bri, Kara, Mark, and Uncle Steve



Bri and Aunt Patti





I will be working on a travel scrapbook after I get some ink for my printer. 

Have a wonderful afternoon.

5 comments:

  1. Mexican sounds VERY good! I see the family resemblance between Bri and her cousin. The ducks were really looking for hand outs, they saw ya'll coming with 2 loaves of bread. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy :) :)

    I love your photos, especially the one with all the kids getting ready to feed the fish and ducks. I remember doing stuff like that as a kid :) :) What fun :) :) :)

    Oh the water is off in our apartment complex too...one of the water pipes has a leak that needs to be fi xed. The water was supposed to be turned off at 12 noon...and didn't happen till about 3 p.m. So we'll be without water for awhile. It should be back on tonight...I hope :) :)

    I love Mexican food :) :)

    have a lovely day. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like everyone is having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a great time! I get hankerin' for Mexican food, too.

    ReplyDelete