Monday, June 6, 2011

I am back!!!

We arrived yesterday around 4:00.  Can you believe we got rain in Houston last night?  It was nice to see.  Even after all the rain, thunder, and funnel clouds that I saw while in Ohio.  LOL

I will put a few pics on.  I am trying to get things put away and washed.  We left on May 15 and returned on June 5th.  Thank God that my Mom was kind enough to wash for us while we were in Ohio.

I drove to and from all by myself.  I have never driven so far.  It wasn't a bad trip.  We saw one wreck.  That makes me nervous.  Said a quick prayer for all envolved.

Have a wonderful day.


Bri at Deer Park


Bri and Daddy at Linesville Spillway


Mr. and Mrs. Rooster

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home sweetheart! Look forward to more pics. Bri is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good trip! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete