Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Please Pray for a sweet baby.

One of the families in our homeschooling group is in crisis.  Their precious boy is in Texas Children's Hospital.  He is eight months old.

This is what I got from the family:

Please pray for Christain Daniel.  On Tuesday, April 19th, Christian was admitted to Texas Children's Hospital and the following day diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis.  His parents Jack and Danielle have previously endured the heart breaking loss of their son, Jackson to SIDS at five months, seven years ago.  The Smith family is asking for prayers and a miracle for their son Christian.  Please join us in praying for Christian for healing and a full recovery.  Please also pray for this sisters, Kyleigh and Jillian who are staying with another homeschool family.

If you crochet or knit, I am collecting 6 1/2 inch blocks to make afghans to raffle, auction, etc to help raise money.  The family hit their insurance cap Thursday night.  Plus they live about a 45 minute drive to the hospital.  Mom is living in the hospital room.  Plus we would like to raise money to buy gift cards from Kroger or Walmart for the family who is caring for the two girls.  Email me for my addy for 6 1/2 inch blocks.  amymorgan1970@aol.com

If God is moving you to donate, please also email me and I will send you the address of the bank where an account is set up for the family for donations.

Mostly all we can do at this point is pray.  Pray that the doctors can help this boy, pray for the family in this stressful time, pray for the girls that are staying with another family. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I am expecting a link to his blog from another homeschool Mom.  As soon as I get it, I will post it.

Here is the link:  http://www.prayforchristiansmith.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Father God, be with this family that is hurting and in crisis. Lift them and keep them in the palm of your hand. I pray a healing miracle for this little man. I pray that you would be glorified no matter what occurs.

    We love them and we love You. We put this in your more than capable hands and leave it there. We choose to believe that you are soveriegn and loving God even when we hear these stories.

    Help them Lord!

    In Jesus' Name, Amen.

    Thank you for your kind words on my blog today. You greatly encouraged me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out their site and left a comment. Thanking for bringing this matter to our attention so we can have the privilege to pray for him.

    ReplyDelete