Monday, April 11, 2011

Here's my swap pictures!!

I was in an Easter/Spring swap.

My partner was Cat from Kittycatcrossstitch.

Thank you so very much!!  I got it today and it felt like Christmas.

I had to take two pictures to fit it all in where you can see it all.



Ok, here is the run down:  Rooster coffee cup, Rooster pen, Rooster recipe box, Spa socks, Spa kit, Spa CD, Spa bag, painted cross, needlepoint cross, beaded necklace with a star on it, swedish fish, egg full of candy crosses, egg ornie, Easter kitchen set.  Plus for Bri, Tink crayons, a Little Pony color book, Stickers, and a spiral creation kit.  It reminds me of spiralgraph from when we were little. 

Phew!!  I feel very spoiled.

Also, here is a not so great pic of me.  But everyone wants to see my red hair.




Here is my hubby:


Last, but not least, Bri:




Ok.  That should do it.  LOL

You can head over to Parsley's blog to see the other swaps.  http://seasonsofmymind.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Your hair is a really lovely color!

    Love the swap items you got. Yeah...kinda like Christmas at Easter time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair colour. Looks like you got spoiled enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked it all! I'm glad Bri is enjoying her goodies too! I like the red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair! What a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete