Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HomeKeeping Journal

This week the Homekeeper’s Journal is about Spring Time Changes.







In My Kitchen This Week … I am in the salad mood.  I want to make bread without my bread machine too.  It will be grilling time soon.



Changes I Make To My Home In Spring … Put away extra blankets and cold weather clothes.

Changes In My Schedule … I seem to get up earlier and go to bed later.

Changes In My Yard/Homestead … I see buds on things now.

What I Look Forward to This Spring … Getting my hands in the dirt.  I love to garden.

Spring Brings with It … Storms and much warmer afternoons.  Lots of pollen.

A Sure Sign Of Spring … You can smell it.  Flowers are starting to bloom and the grass is starting to grow. 

A Favorite Spring Activity … Gardening and sitting on the deck.

2 comments:

  1. Amy:It is wonderful that I could be with your daughter! Unfortunately, the mothers have to work in Hungary. This is so very difficult.
    Snow falls on us again, all white.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spring too! I am beginning to see buds on my daffodils here in Pennsylvania!

    ReplyDelete