Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday

One of my friends on Homeschool Lounge posted this video that her daughter did.  Will you please go to the link and watch it?  It is only a 3 minute video.  I think that she did a fantastic job.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpGdzXzG5Y

We went to lunch, walked thru Toys-R-Us, and stopped at the Christian Family Store.  Bri loves Bearstain Bears.  I do too.  The books and videos are cute and have good values.

It is 73 degrees and I have Spring fever really bad.  I am dreaming about gardens and plants.  I want to get a 2-tiered raised bed form and a raised bed form with a trellis.  I saw them at Lowe's. 

Here is a recipe:

Just Peachy
1 refrigerated pie crust, at room temperature
1 16 oz bag of frozen peaches, thawed
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cup flour
Another 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup pecans

Unfold pie crust and place on a pizza pan
Cut peaches into small pieces and place on crust
Mix together cinnamon, sugar, and nutmeg.  Sprinkle on peaches.
Mix together flour, sugar, butter, and pecans and put on top of that.
Bake at 425 for 25 minutes.

Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how warm it is now. We were SOOO cold last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow is melting here and the chickens are in heaven this week. I too, can't wait to start the garden.

    ReplyDelete