Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HomeKeeping Journal



This week’s Homekeeper’s Journal is about Spring Time Plans.







In my kitchen, I plan to ….. use more fresh fruit and veggies.





Plans with the children ….. I want to get some trips in before it gets too hot.  Late Spring into Summer can be very hot and muggy here in Houston.





Plans with the husband ….. Get a container garden going.  He is going to set up a 55 gallon tank with Discus fish.





Plans for my house ….. Clean it up and air it out.





Garden Plans ….. I am going to give it a try again this year.  I can only do containers.  Last year wasn't a great first time container year.  Hopefully, this year, it will be better.





Other Plans ….. I would like to finish my tea towels that I got that the Houston Quilt Festival.  They are red embroidery on white towels.

Have a wonderful day.





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got some great plans going there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your towels when they are finished. Great plans you have.

    ReplyDelete