Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HomeKeeping Journal

This week’s Homekeeper’s Journal is a Hodgepodge of Thoughts and Ideas!







In My Kitchen this week ……… Stew and lots of take out. 





Foremost in my thoughts this week …….. What kind of world did I bring my beautiful daughter into?  I cringe everytime I see the news.  Is it that bad or does the bad things make for better ratings and good things are left out?





I’ve been so busy with …….. trying to get things in order.  It is very hard when you live with family.  I have to put things off in order to stay out of her way.  It is her place.





Could someone please …….. just do what you are told the first time and not argue or question everything?  Can I just get some support and not be made to feel like I don't count?





I’ve been wanting to do this for so long …….. Go somewhere by myself and just relax.





If I manage things just right …….. maybe I can get done what I need to get done and not have to worry.

Have a wonderful day!





3 comments:

  1. Amy, I'll be praying. I'm sure it's hard so metimes, but we serve a faithful God :) :) Hang in there :) :) How is it going with homeschooling? Have a good day today. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come here and visit me and we will stitch to our hearts content! I love you! Sandi Jo

    ReplyDelete