Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!


I found this on my web surfing.  I love lilacs.  I had a beautiful lilac bush that was my Grandma's at the house that I lived in back in Ohio.  I miss it.  It smelled heavenly.

I would like to share the wonderful swap that I got from Molly.  I joined the swap over at Parsley's blog.  http://www.seasonsofmymind.blogspot.com/


There were rooster stickers to crow about, a beautiful Valentine, a handmade heart, chocolate covered sunflower seeds (mmmmm), a scarf pattern, and a gorgeous cross stitch kit with a butterfly in it.  I love what I got.  Thanks again, Mollye!!!  Please visit her at http://fruitofspirit-mollye.blogspot.com/

We are going to be making Valentines, baking cupcakes with Valentine decorations, and we are all going out to lunch at Saltgrass SteakHouse.  Mmmmm.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, I am so happy you liked your gifts. Happy Valentines Day to all three of you and have a Sweet lunch! Saltgrass is awesome. We have one here on the Boardwalk. Hugs, Mollye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine's Gifties!! Mollye is such a sweetheart!! She did a great job!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day!

    Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day, Amy. Enjoy this day with your family :) :) This image that you shared is really cute :) :) I see many similar cute things on a site called The Graphics Fairy. It's really sweet ;):) I took my dad out for breakfast at The Black Bear Restaurant. He LOVED it...the smile on his face mad eit all worth it :) :) H ave a great day. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the swap items, especially the rooster stickers. My grandmother had a lilac bush too, and she always brought us some to place on the kitchen table. We planted our own lilac last year.

    ReplyDelete