Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby it's cold outside!!

Yuck.  I thought that I had left the cold and ice back in Ohio.

We hit a low of 19 last night with 25-30 mph winds.  So it felt like 9 or something.  The rolling blackouts started at 5:45.  Oh, we needed that.  So the power was on and off all morning and most of the afternoon.  I have never experienced that.  I think it is really weird.

Plus there is a 75% chance of sleet/snow Thursday night and Friday morning. 

Please let me check the map and see if I am still in south Texas!!  I was talking to my Mom in Ohio this morning and it was warmer there.  LOL

Please take a moment to say a prayer for the people of Australia.  They have had an awful stormy summer and are getting hit with a massive cyclone (hurricane).  It is hitting where they just had all the flooding.

Have a wonderful day and stay warm.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment