Monday, January 24, 2011

HomeKeeping Journal

This week’s Journal is all about HOME




In my homey kitchen …..

There is the smell of coffee and cookies


My thoughts on being at home ……

I would not trade it for anything else in the world.  I don't miss the corporate rat race.  I enjoy homeschooling and puttering around the house.  It will be even better when we get back out on our own.



A constant habit I have of making my home comfortable is ….

Some thing scented or baking. 


If I could change the decor of my home ….

If it was my place, it would be country primitive.  I love the simple look.


What I want my children/spouse/other family to remember about my home is …

that they were welcome, warm, and happy here.


Home …

It really is where my heart is.

2 comments:

  1. I love being at home, too. Last week it actually worked out that we didn't go anywhere until Friday evening (except for a 20 min. trip to the library, we live really close to it). It was nice to stay home and do some extra baking.

    ReplyDelete