Friday, January 21, 2011

Going on a road trip!

I am leaving in the morning for my retreat.  Please pray for my safe drive.  I will be driving two hours to get there.  Please also pray for me as I go thru the Faithwalking program.

I am looking forward to the solitude time during the retreat.  With homeschooling, family, and life, solitude is something that I don't get often. 

It is a very emotionally draining experience with this retreat.  You are bringing up things in order to get rid of them.  I hope to come home with a fresh outlook on life and more in focus of what God's plan is for me.

Thank you so very much.  You mean so much to me. 

Love, Amy

3 comments:

  1. Will be thinking of you. Praying that it will be a blessed and refreshing time for you.

    In Him,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I love you and I pray you have a wonderfully therapuetic and energizing retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy...I'll be praying for you...on the way there, when you're there, and on the drive back home!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete