Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Tales



No pun intended!!  Lots of tails in this house now.  The puppies are really cute.  My daughter is completely in love with them.  The Brittany puppy that we found this spring thinks that she is their Mother.  LOL  She is always cleaning and checking on them.

Were are you in the Christmas list?  I have baking and wrapping yet to do.  It will be a late night marathon of wrapping.  I am going to bake a few kinds of cookies.  I want to take the Pastor and his wife a bag of Dunkin Donut coffee and a tray of cookies.  I think we are going to do chocolate chip, gingerbread, sugar, and snickerdoodle.  Snickerdoodle is my favorite.

Got tea as gifts.  That always makes me happy.  I got cranberry pomigrante, pumpkin spice, and winter chai.  Also Christmas in a cup and Cowboy something or other.  They smell wonderful.  So I am thinking about a nice cup of tea, a book, and my comfy chair.  After Bri goes to bed of course. 

Got my package out to my parents and one sister.  Mom and Dad were really happy with the crocheted projects that I made. 

Well, I need to get my butt in gear and get the day going.  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Puppies for Christmas...every little girl's dream. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your encouraging comment on my post. That was the hardest post I have ever done.

    Your puppies are cute!! Almost makes me want to get another dog....I said almost!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day! Merry Christmas....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My list was very short this year. Enjoy your preparations for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete