Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday Morning

Isn't this gorgeous?  It was a sample picture on my computer.  I love it.

We went to our first 4-H for homeschoolers.  They formed the group in September.  So it is a new group. 

Bri helped build a gingerbread house.  They had 15 minutes to put it together.  It was really funny.  One groups house fell in and they called it the Ike House. 

We are going on a food/nutrition trip to Outback Steakhouse next week.  Bri loves steak.

They had the Awanas store last night.  Bri had over 900 points to use.  So she got 10 items and she was very excited.  She got her Daddy a card game and she got me a bracelet, a watch, and a lotion/handsoap set.  She wanted to share the winnings with us.  She is a very caring and sharing kid.  The rest of the stuff is for her to play with.

Been chilly here.  It didn't get past 48 yesterday.  Cloudy and cool.  It was in the 30's last night.  I am glad to see the sun today.  Talked to my Mom and it was really cold and snowy.  I can't say that I miss that.  I like to watch it on TV now. 

Well, I have to get some school done today.  I let Bri play educational games on the computer and that was it yesterday.  Since we had 4-H and Awanas, I didn't feel like rushing it.

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. 4H and Awanas was what we did for many years early in our homeschooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you're finding other homeschoolers to work and socialize with. How wonderful! Very sweet of Bri to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,
    Catching up with posts after my vacation to Georgia.
    Hope you and your family are well.
    Enjoy your day.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete