Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Meanderings

Katy is such a goose.  She is a sweetie.  Can you believe that she was a stray? 

Good Morning.  It is a rainy and muggy day here today.  I put my mile and a half in this morning.  Yuck.  It was a sweaty one.  LOL

We are going to our first Homeschool group this week on Wed.  I have not been to one, and I don't really know what to expect.

I got Bri Jump Start 1st Grade.  She likes to play it.  I also have a Math fun game. 

I am trying to get my Mom's scarf done.  I got my Dad's done.  I will have to get pictures.

Have a wonderful afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute dog! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made a pair of knitted fingerless gloves for my Dad, so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy is adorable! Enjoy your homeschool group meeting! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have actually never ventured out to a group either, mostly because the only ones I know of require money, with 6 kids that is expensive :o( I put off my walk again today! I really need to get with the program and get going...last time I walked was Friday :o( Keep it up! Sounds like you are doing great! Enjoy your homeschool group, I am sure that it will be alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete