Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Meanderings

Good morning!  It is a chilly and rainy day today.  I am fighting a cold/sinus thing.  But we are doing worksheets this morning. 

We went to a church wide Thanksgiving dinner last night.  It was really nice and there was lots of food and fellowship.  I ended the evening with a nice piece of homemade pumpkin pie.  MMMmm.

I am so grateful for the outpouring of support for me in schooling at home.  I have had so many ideas and such that I just can't believe it.

Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

  1. I always love church dinners and things like that.. Its always fun to try everyone elses food and the fellowship is fun..
    Glad you have good support for the homeschooling its not always found right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chilly and rainy here too! Glad you're enjoying homeschooling - it's a big job! Have a blessed week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better soon ... I've been fighting that cold/sinus thing too. Best of luck with the home schooling!! I wish I would have taken that bold step when my son was young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better soon! Best of luck with the homeschooling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you feeling? Hopefully better! Praying that you get perfectly well for Thanksgiving!
    Blessings,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete