Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Tales



I put a mile and a half in walking this morning.  I am very proud of myself.  It was hard as it was really muggy this morning. 

Bri is counting the hours until her trip this Friday.  She was so mad at me last Friday when I thought that it was the day of the trip.  If looks could kill.  LOL

Got another prayer shawl done.  That makes three in the last few weeks.  I am planning on making a baby blanket for someone in my ladies circle at church.  I want to get my Christmas stuff out of the way first.  I am making an afghan, scarves, and a laptop bag.  So that should keep me busy.

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, good for you to get started early on your Christmas presents. I am starting to buy for my children now here and there so that I can get good buys and also to have it all mainly done by Thanksgiving. It allows me to really focus on the true meaning of the season rather than fighting crowds! Keep up your industrious work. Would love to see pictures of them when you are finished! Blessings, jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy.
    First. "Thank you" for your visit dear and your very kind comment. You have a very beatiful little girl. Just keeping working with her as I know you will.
    Lastly. The pic in your banner is just so welcoming, vibrantly happy.
    Thanks again dear and hope you will visit again.
    Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to get a head start, too!!! Hope your day is just full of simple blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hands have certainly been busy; how lovely to have beautiful things to show for your time!

    ReplyDelete