Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday Morning


Good Morning.  It is much cooler and breezy here today.  I just got back from walking my mile and a  half.  Only did a mile yesterday because it was so hot and muggy. 

Bri got to dress up for a costume night at Awana last night.  She went dressed as "Alice in Wonderland."  She looked so cute.  Especially with tennis shoes on.  LOL

They are having the "Harvest Party" at her school today.  They aren't allowed to dress up.  Silly, but that is the way that it is.

Our church is having a "Fall Festival" on Sunday evening.  Bri is planning on dressing up as Jessie from Toy Story or just a cowgirl.  I am so glad that there is a safe place for her to go and get treats, play games, etc.  I really enjoyed trick or treat as a child, but don't think that it is safe anymore. 

George is out washing the truck.  It hasn't rained here in weeks, so everything is so dusty.  We are planning to go to Sam's Club when he is done.

Finished a blanket for Bri's 18 inch dolls last night.  I have started a Spirally Scarf for her for Christmas.  I will get pictures and share it later.  You can go to Ravelry and get this pattern.  It is made by Lisa Gentry.  It is 2.00 for the download.  It is very easy and cute.
http://www.ravelry.com/   Lots of great free patterns and groups there.

If you love Reese's Peaunut Butter Cups, here is one that serves eight.

Easy Peanut Pie

1 8oz pack cream cheese, softened
9 oz peanut butter, chunky or creamy
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
12 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
1 10" prepared graham cracker crust
4 Reese's Reaunut Butter cups chopped up

With electric mixer, mix together cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.

Add condensed mild and half of whipped topping, reserving some for the top.

Mix well and pour in pie shell.

Top with remaining whipped topping and candy bar pieces.  Put in refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.

I'll leave you with this verse. 
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most Hight will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

Have a wonderful afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment