Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Bri!!

My baby is six today.  I can't believe it. 

I remember the first time I saw her cute little face.  Wrapped up like a burrito.  With all this dark, curly hair.  LOL

This is my baby being a Jedi.

Isn't this a riot??  She has got the Star Wars bug.  Her and Daddy love to watch it.

I walked 2 1/2 miles this week.  I am very proud of myself.  I hope to walk 5 miles next week. 

We went to Galveston.  I forgot my camera.  Bri ran along the beach and picked up shells.  We went to Rain Forest for lunch.  Then drove back.  We went to Baytown to ToysRUs.  She picked her light saber and a Star Wars set.  I took the other bridge that I had been afraid to go across.  It was nothing.  Funny how you get use to trying things.

We got Bri the Molly American Girl and an extra outfit.  She is really cute.  My sister sent her American Girls magnet playsets and a cowgirl shirt.  My parents sent clothes for her dolls and other things.  So she did pretty good.  We will be spending the day in Kemah tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI~~~
    Have a wonderful year in Jesus' love~

    What a blessed girl to receive the doll and assessories! They are special.

    I have begun walking also. I hope to get to atleast 3 miles a day...eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Amy...oh, my goodness, it's been way too long since my last visit. I hope you can forgive me, please :) :) :) Work has been really crazy. My dad recently lost his job...but we're not worried...WE're trusting God to work out the details...and in the meantime I'm still working and he's taking a little break!!!

    Happy Birthday, Bri!!!! Six years old is a great age :) :)..and Star Wars is pretty cool, too!!!!

    Oh, guess what, I just signed up for the Mary Jane's Farmgirl Sisterhood...so I'm really excited about that :) :) :) Have a lovely weekend. I should do some walking too!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Bri. Sounds like she had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete