Monday, October 4, 2010

Beautiful sunny morning

Good morning!  It is cool, but sunny here this morning.  It is in the 50's.  I followed thru with my plans and walked around the track at the park that is close to Bri's school.  It was hard, as I took a fall yesterday and landed on my hands and knees.  I am sore all over.  But I am determined to keep my goal.  I am hoping to walk the track twice tomorrow.  I am planning on a 1/2 hour walk every morning during the week.

I started my day with breakfast.  Something I usually don't do.  George drinks a Carnation Instant Breakfast every morning.  So that is what I did.  I did it yesterday and my stomach wasn't growling in church.  I skipped the coffee cake too.

We are going thru a difficult issue in our ladies study.  We are trying to bring things from our childhood that wounded us out into the light and be rid of them.  This is hard for me as I was shy and was picked on.  Lots of bad memories.  But I need God's light to shine on them and for me to find the true me that God wants me to be.  I need to carry the Truth, not lies.

I am looking for the beauty in me that God gave me.  That is very hard for me.  Please pray for me.  I am not a very confident person and I don't feel beautiful.  The weight thing doesn't help, but that isn't the only reason. 

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh but you are beautiful...made in God's image and because you've accepted Christ, you're headed for eternity with Him. Nothing better! As to the weight issue...I always figure a few extra pounds come in handy should I get sick.
    Works for me -grin-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, you are beautiful..we all have trouble finding confidence, some of us more than others. You are special.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday..I am sooo glad your mom is 5 year survivor..way to go! I will keep her and YOU in my prayers sweet lady! Stop by and visit anytime, ok?

    hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete