Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Morning

I have been sick since Sunday.  Yuck.  When something comes into the house, everyone shares.  LOL     I am doing ok.  My stomach muscles and my ribs hurt.  Not surprizing after getting sick as much as I did. 

Bri is taking one of her friends to AWANA tonight.  It is cookies and friends night.  She is so excited.  I am glad she has found a pal.  One of her classmates from last year came back and is in her class again.  So, I am glad. 

I am still working on Christmas gifts.  Also a shawl for someone.

Here is my weekly Journal post: 


This week’s Homekeeper’s Journal is all about Long-suffering ….


God has worked in my life regarding patience and long-suffering in these ways ………… Seeing people that are way worse off than we are.  I have a roof over our heads and a loving hubby and beautiful daughter.

The hardest part of showing long-suffering is ………….  when some one is a jerk just because they can or they just like to be and you know that they are laughing at you.

The most rewarding part of showing long-suffering is ……….. The reward is very sweet.  Much better than you can ever guess.

The one kind situation that I have the most trouble showing long-suffering in is ……… when someone is hurting me on purpose.  Just being hateful.

I see how kindness goes hand in hand with long-suffering because ………. that is the way that you should be.

I want others to show long-suffering to me when ……… I have hurt feelings and shut people out.

God shows long-suffering to me in these ways ………..Good things come to those who wait and are patient.

Ephesians 4:1-4 says ….. Be patient and bear one another with love.  Keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

This week I will begin to ask God to ………..  Help me be more patient.  Even when things are hard, help me to do things with love.


Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

  1. oh, i hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, we had the stomach flu come through a few weeks ago. I feel your stomach-muscle pain!

    Also, yay that someone else is working on Christmas presents already! my family just shakes their heads at me. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinkin' crud....I sure hope ya get to feelin' better soon and very soon.

    God bless ya and feel better...."K"???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on and following my blog! I'm glad that you've found love from a Heavenly Father!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped by having find your blog on another blog. You caught my interested because you gave everything up to start over! That is wonderful!!!! I hope you can make your "new" life great!!!!

    ReplyDelete