Thursday, September 16, 2010

Round Two

Sometimes I feel a bit of resentment when I ……….. Go out of my way to make something or do something for someone and they blow it off or seem not to notice that I took the time to do something special.




Why is it so difficult for me to ………..  Talk without crying when I am mad or upset.



1 Chronicles 16:11 tells me to …… Remember the wonders



1 Peter 5:8 warns me …….. To have self-control and be alert.



I am going to pray and ask for strength to …………. Not to let my feeling get hurt so easily.  Life is too short to be angry or upset.



The difficult thing that seems to constantly catch me off guard is ……… other people's moods.  I have a tendence to be kind of sunny. 



James 1:12 says ….. Persevere under trial and you will receive the crown of life that God has promised.



I am determined to ……. Keep my faith and draw closer to God

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Some people are too wrapped up in things to see the good others do for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God sees what you do and He's the only one that counts. Be encouraged and keep on being your sunny self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy...oh, I'm sorry I haven't visited lately...work has me whipped a little bit..but I'm slowly getting a schedule back!!! I'm sorry that things are a bit difficult. I understand how hard it can be, because I'm mostly a sunny person too.. :) :) :) I love how you use the Scriptures to remind yourself of God's promises!!! Remember that...and continue to love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength in everything you do...regardless of what people around you do...honor God!!! I know you're doing that...Ask God to give you strength!! Have a good weekend, Amy. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to know there are others out there who need a pat on the back from time to time. :0) I love a compliment!

    I used to be a loooot more sensitive when I was younger, but fortunately/unfortunately, I have been through a lot of situations which have calloused me to many things. I used to cry at the drop of a hat.

    Keep on truckin', as they say! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sending you a cyber hug and I want you to know you can do it! :) I know you will win this battle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there, Amy. As Mother Theresa said (much more eloquently than I am), God knows--it was only between you and Him, anyway.

    ReplyDelete