Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Meanderings

Doesn't this look like a smile??


Good Morning.  Long time with no post.  I am sorry.

I don't even know where to begin.

I have been sending Bri to Awana.  She loves it.  We have been going to the church where her Awana is held.  They have lots of programs for kids.  I joined a ladies group.  We will be reading "Captivating".  It looks to be very helpful.

The change in church has been a really good change also.  Not that where I was going was not.  But where I am going now is full of young families.  It is a Bapist church and has modern music.  I had been going to a Presbyterian church.  So most of you know what a change that is.  It feels more real and not so much just a ritual.  I really can't explain it.  It is funny, the pastor of the church lives right across the street from me.  In the year I have lived here, we never met.  I think I have been in the house too much.  LOL

George is sick today.  Poor guy was up most of the night sick to his stomach and the runs.  George never gets sick, so it is pretty bad.  It is like a caged bear in the house.  Yikes!!

For those who follow my blog, Tucker (He is the small dog in the photo) is very happy in his new home.  The lady that took him just loves him.  Thank God for that.  He is such a sweet boy.

God Bless and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Good to read a post from you. Awana is a great program. My daughter did well in it.

    Sounds like George ate something not so good or has a virus. That's too bad. I hope you and Bri don't get sick.

    Glad you were able to rehome the pup with someone who loves him. Good news.

    ReplyDelete