Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Afternoon

Happy Fall.  We have finally got some cooler weather.  Though most of you won't really consider it cool. 

I made my bread pudding.  Isn't it beautiful.  Tasty too!


Put around some decorations.



Picked up some seeds and two plants.  Hopefully, fall will be a better time to plant. 

I have joined a new church.  It is a big change from what I am use too.  But it has lots of programs for Bri.  I am in MOPS and a Ladies study.  Lots of community missions.  It is full of families. 

That is all for today.  More pictures tomorrow.  Have a wonderful evening.  God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't fall wonderful? I love it. I hope you enjoy your new church. Families is what it is all about. I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great autumnal decorating, Amy! I hope you enjoy your new church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cup of coffee and some of your bread pudding would be LOVELY today!! :) LOL Cute decorations...it is that time of year, isn't it?!? Too soon, I say!! Before we know it, the snow will be falling! Hope you are finding a home in your new church. :)

    ReplyDelete