Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Tales


Yes, I made it thru my 40th birthday.  I got five crochet books, a new pair of boots, a silver cross necklace, and taken to my favorite Mexican place for lunch.  My sister Anne sent me a few cds.  That made my day.

Bri lost another tooth.  Tooth Fairy is getting broke!!!  So she has no tooth on the left side and 1/2 in on the other.  Very cute.

It has been so hot here.  The humidity is terrible.  So we do any errands first thing in the morning. 

I have found a nice group of ladies to meet with and do crochet.  They meet at a library that is a few miles from me.  I went last Thursday.  I am hoping to go tonight.  It depends on the weather since I have to cross the bridge that I don't like.

I am working on two afghans.  One for my Mom and one for my sister Anne. 

Bri goes to school on Aug 23rd.  Open house is the 20th.  She can't wait.  I have to say I will be glad for the break.  I have lots of organizing that I want to get done and it is easier when she isn't home.  LOL

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! And happy tooth fair day to Bri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just make sure you drink plenty of WATER during the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it through your 40th! Sounds like you had a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bri looks so cute! Josiah just lost his first upper front tooth. I'm still trying to get used to his new smile :)

    So glad you found a group to crotchet with. That is awesome!

    Also, happy 40th! Blessings on you this year.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete