Thursday, July 22, 2010

We got out of the house today!!

Bri was feeling better and wanted to go spend her tooth fairy money.

So I got some yarn and two new books and Bri got a game for her DS.

I am going to make four season coasters for Christmas gifts.  I am using "Round Coaster" pattern from http://www.designpatternpage.blogspot.com/     I am using 100% cotton yarn in four seasonal colors.  This is the Spring choice.





Then I found two new books.  I am into prayer shawls again and afghans.






I guess that I will be busy!!  Ha Ha
Have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea to have a prayer shawl. I would love to have one some day. That is what I love about the Jewish faith, they are so good at "feeling and tasting" their relationship with God. It is very demonstrative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Bri is feeling better. Tell her congrats on the tooth. Josiah's top teeth are getting loose. He's pretty excited.

    That train ride sounds great!

    Love that new song you added to your play list. I'm going to leave this on awhile. I just love listening to your music!

    Blessings,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete