Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Tales


Congrats to my sister the author!!!


Did you ever think that rumors could kill??  In this story, it does.  This is the findings from a murder in the early 1970's in rural Ohio.  Two older farmers killed over the rumor of hidden money.  This is a true story.

I am so very proud of my sister, Anne Lowery.  She is a huge history buff.  I think that it runs in the family.  Here's to you sis!!!   I love you and am very proud of you.


PLEASE USE THE LINKS ON THE SIDEBAR.  THE ONES ON THE POST ARE NOT WORKING.  THANK YOU.

7 comments:

  1. That's really cool!!!! The Bible talks about how gossip can destroy people...wow..what a timely lesson. I'll check out those links later!!!
    Oh, just wanted to let you know that blogger is deleted all comments to my blog after I publish them. Not sure why. So if you've written to me and I don't respond, that's why. Please still write comments when you can. I love them!!! Hugs, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your sister!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your sister. I found your blog through the clean and cozy home yahoo group. I enjoyed my time here and am now following you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay and congrats to your sister!

    You are loved, friend

    Hugs
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your sister. You must be so proud. Maybe I'll look this book up.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome! Congrats to your sister!

    I hope you will try some snowflakes. I'll bet you do just fine with them! And they are so fun to decorate with!

    ReplyDelete