Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am home


We just got home from Kemah.  We had a really nice time.  Got some wild weather last night.  But we rode the Boardwalk train in the hurricane.  LOL

Had a really nice hotel room at the Days Inn.  The room was huge.  We got two queen sized beds.  Bri loved her big bed.

Found a really nice place to buy soap.  The prices were reasonable and the soaps were wonderfully scented and lathered up really nice.   www.kemahcandleswebkinz@yahoo.com


Ok Mom, get the picture already and let me ride!!



4 comments:

  1. Sorry Amy, that was not a hurricane...I hope we don;t get another for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close as I want to get!! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a lovely time :) :) :) A couple of my friends are trying their hands at handmade soap..Me, I'm too chicken to try it yet...but I do like to buy handmade soaps!!! Love and hugs, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a great time ... I love the big comfy beds at Hotels too :) lol ..

    ReplyDelete